January 1 - May 1
4 Spots Left
|Trip Dates||Days||Per Person||Group Buyout Rate||Status|
|January 1 - May 1||120||contact us||4 Spots Left||
How it works
1. Sign up for The Hotline here.
2. Our ACMG Guides will be watching the snowpack, weather and snow conditions of the zones in our backyard.
3. When the stars align and a specific line or zone is in prime condition, we will email the list in order to rally a group to do a strike mission.
4. Groups will have a max of 4 people to 1 guide. Personal objectives, fitness, and ski/ snowboard level will be taken into account when assembling groups, to ensure an epic day is had by all.
5. Optional add ons: helicopter assist, lunch, Evacuation Fund
Welcome to The Hotline.
Join the list and get contacted when iconic backcountry lines in the Sea-to-Sky corridor are in condition and ready to shred. Think of it as a private club where members get the latest beta and first dibs on some of the most classic zones in the Coast Mountain Range. It’s the best way to tick off your backcountry bucket list.
Just sign up, sit back, and let us do the work.
How it works
1. Sign up for The Hotline list by submitting our BOOK NOW form when you click 2023 availability.
2. Our ACMG Guides will watch the snowpack, weather and snow conditions of the zones in our backyard.
3. When the stars align and a specific line or zone is in prime condition, we will email the list to rally a group to do a strike mission.
4. Groups will have a max of 4 people to 1 guide. Personal objectives, fitness, and ski/ snowboard level will be considered when assembling groups to ensure all have an epic day.
5. Optional add-ons: helicopter assist, lunch, Evacuation Fund
The Fine Print
* No deposit required – pay in full to secure a spot
** In the case of unforeseen circumstances, such as weather delays, acts of Force Majeure etc., there will be no refunds for the base guiding rate. We recommend trip cancellation and medical insurance to ensure clients are covered for such events.
*** Due to the unpredictable nature of the mountains, no lines, nor conditions, are guaranteed. However, we will use our best judgment to ensure that we provide our clients with a great ski/ snowboard day.
**** If we plan to use a helicopter for access, but for an unexpected reason, the helicopter cannot fly (e.g. weather, heli emergency etc.), then clients will receive a refund for the helicopter cost, or the amount can be kept on file for a repeat attempt at the objective. The guiding fee will be non-refundable, but a plan for a great day touring the mountains will be organized.